Electrical installations in buildings provide opportunities for energy efficiency savings, from optimum lighting design which incorporates daylighting, control, efficient lighting technology to power conditioning and advice on the most efficient appliances.
Effective backup power supply solutions ensure that operations continue during power blackouts. Increasingly, grid-connected solar generation is becoming an integral part of buildings.
Energy simulation are performed to predict future operating costs and to enable efficiency improvements.
- Electrical installations (power distribution, power supply and lighting)
- Lightning protection installations
- Motor control and automation installations
- Power factor correction and harmonic filtering installations;
- Photo voltaic (Solar) power installations
- Specialized lighting design
- Street-lighting Installations
- Standby generators
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)